THE FINEST HAIR ‘RACE IN TO WIN’ PROMOTION
Feel the excitement and g-force of V8 performance racing with Australia’s premier V8 experience team for 3 laps at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek.
- Enter to win v8 hot laps at Eastern Creek valued at $229
- 05 major prizes to be drawn on the 5th of each Month, 1st draw to commence December 2019
- December 2019 : Zlatoslava S – Glen Alpine
- January 2020 : Marissa P – Wattle Grove
- A Biominoil Biocomplex plus Hair Treatment valued at $15 with any Chemical Service or Wash Blow Dry
Hair with poor elasticity and shine often ends up becoming fragile with split ends. This can be solved by using a complete treatment, starting with the right shampoo and following on with Biominoil. This oil, rich in oligo elements (jojoba liquid wax), restores the hair’s natural brightness and hydration. It also contains oryzanol, a rice extract and natural sun filter which protects hair from UV ray exposure.
- A $15 gift voucher to be utilised at Finest Hair Liverpool, with any of your Salon services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN ENTERING COMPETITION:
Clients must provide following details upon entering…
- First and Last Name
- Mobile Phone Number
– Winners will be contacted by email, and V8 Hot laps tickets are to be picked up from Finest Hair Liverpool
– 05 major prizes to be won (Dec 2019 – Apr 2020).
– Gift voucher can not be redeemed for cash.
MAISIE PLACE, RX8 CUP RACE CAR DRIVER PARTNERS WITH FINEST HAIR, TO OFFICIALLY LAUNCH THE FH ‘RACE IN TO WIN’ COMPETITION!
Just like Finest Hair’s Mother and Daughter team Fiona & Andrea, who followed their passion and dream of becoming award winning hair dressers, so to did race car driver Maisie Place, who followed her dream and passion of becoming a race car driver (starting at just 15 years of age).
Maisie is a great role model for all women, and an inspiration to many young girls that they too can compete on any playing field.
Andrea from Finest Hair, has grown up in a household of Motor Sport enthusiasts, and was searching for ways to come up with a promotional idea that would attract clients to the salon, that was not only unique, but also a fun experience.
Partnering with Maisie Place was an obvious choice, showing that strong independent and confident women can achieve anything they commit themselves to.